Our Commitment to Transparency
- At Hawp Media, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience. We have five privacy principles that describe how we approach privacy and user information across all of our products:
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
The information we collect through forms at https://hawpmedia.com is used for internal purposes only and is not disseminated or sold to third parties. By submitting your contact information at https://www.hawpmedia.com you are acknowledging that your information may be added to our email lists and you can opt out of these emails at any time via the link found at the bottom of each email.
As you browse https://hawpmedia.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, AdRoll and Google, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with https://www.hawpmedia.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s, Google’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
This Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies to help you make more informed choices about which products you use, how to use them and what information you provide to us.